I'm really proud of the woman that you have turned out to be, a smart, vivacious, extremely talented individual who's only stumbling blocks are generated within yourself, yet you have the ability to both recognize this fact and make fun of it at the same time, which places these worries in their correct place. All of your fears and worries over motherhood are shared by every parent there ever was (that was worth a damn) and every one that will ever be, you shall do beautifully with your son, of this I have no doubts at all... You are now and will grow to be a more wonderful mother over time, and this comes from the guy who let you take care of two of the most precious people in his life. I love you dumb ass, now go get some bug spray...
39" Hand Carved Oak Walking Stick
-
39" hand carved oak walking stick $50 you can contact me at 678-423-6541 or
via email at crickhollowcarving@gmail.com
While I've Been Away....
-
Santa was there too - James couldn't resist taking a picture with the big
guy.
Silas popped in for a visit and they had some guy time behind the building
...
Yeah!
-
As I have written earlier, I really like Resident Evil. So when I found out
that we had a Gamestop that had a bunch of cheap Resident Evil games, I
could ...
4 comments:
theyre never going away, its the lead up to 2012... why do you think fema has those coffins ready? bugs... they are coming...
you always know just what to say to warm my heart.
ok, how about.... hmmmm:
I'm really proud of the woman that you have turned out to be, a smart, vivacious, extremely talented individual who's only stumbling blocks are generated within yourself, yet you have the ability to both recognize this fact and make fun of it at the same time, which places these worries in their correct place. All of your fears and worries over motherhood are shared by every parent there ever was (that was worth a damn) and every one that will ever be, you shall do beautifully with your son, of this I have no doubts at all... You are now and will grow to be a more wonderful mother over time, and this comes from the guy who let you take care of two of the most precious people in his life. I love you dumb ass, now go get some bug spray...
Why is it the world has to go into chaos right when I graduate from high-school? WHY?!!
Post a Comment