Thursday, October 23, 2008

Howl-O-Ween-O-Rama

I thought a lot. I looked all over. I found a few likely candidates. I settled for making my son be a baked potato for Halloween. I told myself when I saw the costume for him, I'd know. Steve agreed.

Then I got a package in the mail. Well, technically two. He got a couple onesies from great grandma and grandpa, and he got a costume from Grantie Julie. It's perfect, and when I pulled it out of the box and saw it, I held it up to show Steve and said "It's his costume." Steve agreed.

So the plan is to put either the First Halloween onesie or the Ghost Face onesie from Great G & G underneath it for extra warmth. Then it's Tiger City from there on out. :D

I can't imagine anything else he could be for Halloween.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn, the baked potato would have been awesome.

Betty BeadBug said...

Excuse me while I sit here and have a good cry. :-) I know I am not there with Bean all the time like I want to, and oh how I want to, but I want to be as much a part of his life as I am able. Thank you Lola and Steve for letting me do this. Especially thank YOU Lola for these blogs. This way I feel like I am not missing all those minutes that I can't get back.
Love you all. xo xo

Betty BeadBug said...

I can't tell you how many times I have come backa and looked at this blog or shown it to others. Every time it loads and that pictures pops up my eyes tear up. Thanks Lola, I mean it. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I know it is easy to be upset I am here and you guys are there and just think it is to much work to stay in touch. I appreciate so much that you just make this work like we have made our relationship work and yours with the boys. I love you. xo

Junebug said...

How sweet is that little tiger.When he roars does he sound like a kitty.
I hope the weather is nice for Halloween.You can take him trick or treating to our house.We'd give him special treats.
xo

Patrick said...

Why not walk down to our house?