Sunday, October 12, 2008

Everyone loves a parade...

Today was the annual Fall parade, culminating in a mad dash for free pumpkins at the end. It was also Dexter's first day out in his stroller. It was so unbelievably hot outside. I don't get how it can be 80 degrees in the middle of October, but I appreciated the chance to put some clothes on him that he wouldn't have worn otherwise. He has a tank onesie on now. I had been putting him in sleepers, covered by blankets up until today.

Anyways, on to the photos:


What's a parade without Kiwanis? And Kiwanis peanuts for that matter?

My parade watching buddies, Mom and Fox


Riding in style.


Mom and Fox


Some dentists. I liked the pit bull.

Mad dash for candy. That little old lady was giving the kids a run for their money. (Or candy, as the case may be.)

The oriental band comprised of a bunch of very not oriental shriners.

He was my favorite.



Kris's friend Nick. He has that creepy clown giggle down better than anyone I've ever met.


Mom and Fox again. She had to hold him up so he could put his face in the pumpkin hole.

Fox's pumpkin.

All worn out.

Dexter also got his first bath today. Those pictures are at the picture blog.

6 comments:

Patrick said...

Cute.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how many years it's been since I've been to a parade.

Clay Perry said...

great photographs... i love the one of your mom & fox...

Betty BeadBug said...

I wish I could have been there. Fox's pumpkin is awesome. Look at that stem. Those are my favorite kind. I too love that photo of your mom and Fox...he looks so like your brother here. Makes me teary to remember you all when you were just wee ones too.

Junebug said...

Loved your pictures.I want the one of your mom and Fox please,Loved the pumpkin too.
xo

Patrick said...

I like the big scary guy too La-la.