Friday, October 3, 2008

Cute.

Item the first: Fox has started saying Hi. He says Hi to everything, but especially to things that are soft and fuzzy. His cat Shiloh had kittens a couple weeks ago and he likes to walk up to the box they live in saying "Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi." in this sweet little high pitched voice.

Item the second: After the barrage of Hi's, Fox likes to eskimo kiss anything soft and fuzzy. Then he pulls his face away to reveal the biggest grin I've ever seen a 14 month old muster.

Item the third: My son does this weird snoring thing. He sighs instead of making a snoring noise. So every once in awhile I have the distinct pleasure of hearing little hmms in the middle of the night. Steve says it's his little beacon, letting us know he's breathing and he's alright, so we don't need to get up and check every 5 minutes like we usually do. :D

Item the 4th: The other day I was holding Dexter and Fox came up and said "Hi" and rubbed his nose on the back of my son's head, and smiled the biggest smile I've seen that 14 month old muster.

5 comments:

Betty BeadBug said...

Eskimo kiss Fox for me! So sweet. Of course give Bean some love too.

Anonymous said...

give bean i kiss for me

Anonymous said...

Give Hobo some kises from us and tell him we love him and his mommy and daddy also.
Give the little man Fox some eskimoo kisses for us to.xo
G & G

Anonymous said...

You just reminded me of this one time I was hiking on the Appalachian Trail and slept in a shelter one night with two other guys. We all snored, probably all the better to keep the bears away, but one of them was making this weird sound like he was gargling water all night.

HeartofGoldPlate said...

The eskimo kisses will be passed on, and I'm glad I didn't have to share a room with the gargler. :D