Monday, June 16, 2008

Boredom and inverse relations to ideas for posts.

Is it strictly hormones making my heart full of love for Theodor Geisel? Or is it that I've always loved his work and the thought of being able to pass it on to a new, malleable generation is making me giddy?

Books seem really overpriced these days, and I will forever curse myself for missing out on nice deals with stuffed animals at Kohls. Stupid Kung Fu Panda stuff... :(

The uterus bean is alive and well. It moves diligently except when expected to. I still don't know the sex. I still don't have a boy name picked out. Let me rephrase that, I haven't found a boy name Steve can agree on. Any ideas? I'm liking Artemis. I'd call him Art, but Arthur Christiano sounds better than Artemis Christiano. Plus, there's always the possible name hatred further on down the line from the little seedling. I also heard that Emily is one of the most popular baby names now. That saddens me to no end. I really don't want my kid to be one of 5 Emilys in their class. It's part of why I lobbied so hard for us not naming a possible boy after Steve's dad. Too many Joes already. My rock solid plan for the moment is if Steve can't pick a name by the time the baby is out, I'm naming it Dylan James. So I guess I shouldn't be pushing for him to get a name set aside...

Why do chinese buffets always sound like such a good idea and always turn out to be such a bad one?

Also, has anyone been to Old Country Buffet lately? Am I crazy, or did it used to be so much better when I was younger?

1 comment:

Betty BeadBug said...

I have not been to one in a long time but if it is like everything else the quality just won't be the same.
Chinese Buffets are great it is our stopping in time, before our pants shrink, that seems to be the problem.
It is probably hormones...you have been lovin' everybody! :0)