Ok, had to get that out of the way. Otherwise this update would be completely about what a prick he's being at the moment.
It needs to be about my love of zoos. I think if Steve and I ever get married we're going to try and go to zoos we've never been to. I'd love to fly to San Diego and check that one out, but I hear it's enormous and it costs a ton of money to get in. I know there are some small ones around central IL. I'm sure there's one in WI. The only problem is anyplace close could justify traveling to Brookfield or downtown Chicago if it's a zoo they're after. We'd need to go out of our way to find a new one. I don't even know if Springfield has a zoo.
All these things are better googled, and not wondered aloud on a blog.
My hips hurt a lot lately. My lower back too. I go to the doctor on monday, so let's hope I remember to ask all the things that have been rolling around in my brain. I better remember to ask the traveling question, so I know I can go to GA later on this month with a clear conscience. Maybe I can even get my ultrasound moved up to before I go. My next one is week 28, and i'm in week 25. I think that puts it right at when I plan to leave for GA or right after.
Also, I keep having dreams that leave me unsettled. I can never remember them though. I caught myself talking in my sleep the other morning. I think that was the last time I got any real sleep in. Lately I'm lucky if I can fall asleep before 2am. Even if I've been up since 6am, I can't sleep. Sometimes I can stay awake all night. I'm hoping that's a pregnancy thing and will clear up when I really need to be sleeping.
Good news??? Today, when I was lying down I looked at my stomach and could clearly see which side of my gut the baby was all curled up on. It moves all the time now, even when I'm trying to sleep and it kicks so hard that Steve can feel it. Sometimes it kicks when steve puts his hand on my stomach.
I can't wait until we can hold it. :D
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

1 comment:
I can't wait till we can hold it either! Sometimes I have to just put it out of my mind or I get overcome...like a little kid who can't wait till Christmas morning.
Side note: Springfiled does have a zoo. It is not huge but it is awesome! Very cozy if a zoo can be such a thing. Obviously it isn't as large as some others but what it lacks in size it makes up for in appeal. St.Louis also has a good zoo or so I have been told. I haven't made it there yet.
I hope your brother realizes how much we all really, really love him. I know I do.
Post a Comment