Jon's wife posted pictures in an album on facebook and I saw Jon in the shirt with all the latin on it that Jimmy gave to me. Normally I wouldn't care, except I specifically asked if he would give me all the shirts he had of mine, and he said he didn't have any.
I kinda just want to call his cell and yell at him. I've begun to embrace the "angry pregnant lady" side of things.
Then again, I can never get mad because I'm never confident enough that I'm 100% in the right. One sentence knocking me back on my ass would make me feel 100% worse than if I get angry internally and then forget it a day or so later.
There's a slight chance I gave him that shirt. Very slight. There's also a chance he's going to completely ignore the message I sent him on facebook.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment