Nesting mode has flown the coop. It's getting mighty "one flew over the cookoo's nest" if anything. I worry all the time now. Everything sets off something else. Then the tears start, and the hormones make it hard to shut them off. I'm working on it, and making sure I'm vocal about everything. This way, if someone notices a bad pattern they can keep a close watch on me so I don't go crazy and kill something.
I gave my two weeks at the theater. I'd be requesting off most of July anyways, and August needs to be a planning and nesting month, and heaven forbid I have the baby early. I need to have some sort of plan in place. Right now we don't even have a crib. :(
I want to be visiting people. I want to be showing off the now obviously pregnant bump. I want people who really care about this fetus to see me while it's still cooking. I definitely don't want to be in a place where someone won't even clean because they just don't give a shit about what's popping out of me. I'm not asking for a miracle and a clean spotless place, but it'd be nice if there was a noticeable difference. Or if he asked for help. It would show he cares.
Yesterday my mom helped with a chunk of the mess in our part of the apartment. it was nice. We got a lot done and it looks so much better in the frontroom now. I just need to work on the bedroom.
Then again, if my sister moves out, I'll be going to my mom's. So maybe I just need to clear a space to walk until I know where my stuff will be.
I shore wish I had a vacuum.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

1 comment:
give in to it, become the raving preg. bitch, it seems thats how people get what they want. clean everything & see what happens, at least youll live in less mess for a little while... maybe guilt will set in, who knows...
Post a Comment