No, as in, I could solve an energy crisis with the sheer amount of it.
So far in the past six months I have:
-ruined butterfingers forever for myself. Unless I want everything to taste sweet after I throw up. Then maybe I'll keep some handy.
-slammed my left index finger in a car door. The nail is just starting to come off now. Working at a theater, I should probably keep it under wraps, so as not to offend someone who doesn't want a purple nail in their popcorn.
-burned my right forearm on the popcorn kettle at work. Then scraped open said burn while walking out of a restroom. You know the part on a door, with the hole and the metal sheet that the lock rests in when it's closed? Yeah, managed to scrape my forearm open on that. Go me.
+discovered newfound stomach capacity and love for watermelon. (it makes the baby move!)
+realized I don't care what it is, as long as all it's parts are in place mentally and physically.
-In trying to not use 'retarded' as an adjective I've probably said ridiculous more times than I can count. Then again, things have been mighty 'ridiculous' around here lately.
+/- had some of the strangest dreams of my life.
+ found out that my boyfriend talking to my belly is single-handedly the cutest thing so far.
-suffered constant fear I might be too 'ridiculous' to pull this whole parent thing off.
I'm starting to get excited, even if things aren't 100% clean and set up where i'm living. I'm excited to plan/attend my baby shower and finally start this life thing everyone talks about. The housing market is good for buyers and Steve and I seem to have our heads on straight. It looks promising, but I won't be counting my fetuses before they come sliding out.
For those possibly attending, or those who know people who want to send me things: Find a copy of your favorite book from your childhood. I want this kid to have a full library of favorites. Other than that, the theme is animals. :D It's the most gender neutral without being entirely green or yellow.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Books! That is so great! Now I have an excuse, that I didn't need, to go to Barnes and Noble to check out books and get a coffee.
Thanks Bean! Grauntie loves you.
but dont be surprised if it looks like a copy of green eggs & ham
(or a set of the hobbit & lord of the rings)
Post a Comment