No, no, no. Sound off like you're an announcer for spanish TV and you've got a pair.
I have a budding soccer star in my loins that apparently LOVES the new Iron Man movie and Junior Mints. I've been living for watermelon lately too. It moves a lot more at night, which leads me to believe it really is Steve's mini me. Around week 28 we'll find out for sure if it's his definite double or not.
I look at babies a lot more now and wonder what mine is going to be like. I can't wait, and I also really don't want to even let myself think about the birth issue right now. I can deal with the cramping and the contractions. I just really don't want to think about what parts of me are going to tear. My mom says birth is a lot easier on people who are in shape. It makes me want to throw out the pop and go for mile long walks everyday.
I go to Brookfield Zoo regularly and walk for a couple hours. Does that count?
I am working diligently to not let myself fall apart physically after this baby. I drink more water at work. I try to pick the healthy options when I'm at home. I just wish Steve and I had our own space so we could cook our own food and not be nauseated by the kitchen every time we step in it. I wish his dad would stop offering us money and just be a normal person who cleans every once in awhile. You can't even walk in that place anymore.
Ok, enough ranting. I am doing well and having fun and I need to keep remembering that.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

2 comments:
Walking all the time...everyday if you can. It really will make it easier. I did it a LOT with James..I might not have lasted that pregnancy with what little sanity I have intact if I had not. As crazy as it sounds I hurt more when I didn't walk then when I did, even carrying the extra weight. Maybe it helped my circulation and that made it better. Either way walk whenever you can. The water is good too. Keeps everything flushed out and working well. Go and get apple slices, baby carrots and sugar snap peas. You can eat them all the time without guilt and you like all of them anyway.
It is strange how all of the sudden all babies are fascinating. You are very lucky that you have nephews that you can practice extra on and check out for as long as you want without anyone calling the police! :0)
YOU SHOULD STAY IN BED, GO PSYCHO, GET ALL THE ATTENTION YOU CAN & EAT NOTHING BUT ICECREAM...
Post a Comment