Thursday, May 1, 2008

$590

Guess who had some credit card stuff to pay.

That's right. This guy.

I still have another $600 coming from the gov'mint. I also have at least one check from Shitville, CVS. That should bump me up over $1000 again, and if I call steve's mom and stepdad on their bluff and ask for some cash, or if steve's dad gets that goddamn check his lawyer keeps "not mailing" (or whatever. I don't even want to get into it.) We should have enough for a nice down payment on a new or slightly used car that gets way better gas mileage and is much more baby friendly. I wanted to use the free government money to get the medical transcription stuff all paid for, but I thought about our raggedy ol' van and Steve said if I help him get a car he'll take care of whatever the certification costs.

I'm keeping myself at 2 days a week at the theater for awhile. I like the schedule freedom it gives me, and I like not being more tired than I already am.

In bean news, it's being shy and not waving it's privates around enough for the ultrasound lady to see. Good thing most of the nursery stuff I like is green and yellow anyways.

1 comment:

Betty BeadBug said...

Shy, just like his cousin Patrick. He kept his legs crossed the whole time. A car! You will be so glad not to have to worry about the van and Steve, or you and Bean, being stranded somewhere. It will be worth it.