Who's got a Nikon D40?
That's right. This guy.
I put the pictures I've taken so far up on my myspace and my facebook. Anyone who wants copies or for me to send some along to them, let me know.
I'm thinking of making up some professional looking flyers and putting them up around all the mailboxes by all the buildings in my apartment complex. I can have Mario help me print some in spanish, and in turn we both can benefit from getting whatever photo projects evolve from putting the flyers up.
For those looking, we can do portraits, wedding photography, documentary photography (pregnancy and birth). Hablamos Espanol. Well, one of us anyways. :D
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

2 comments:
excellent...
I want some family portraits...when can we schedule them?
Se habla espanol un pequito.....
Post a Comment