Guess who shut the tip of her left index finger in a car door after being dropped off after work last night???
That's right.
This guy.
Anyone with any advice on how to not manage to knock it on everything is welcome to share. Anyone who knows why putting ice on my swollen finger would make it hurt more, is welcome to enlighten me also. Wrapping it up tight just makes it throb more, and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but it hurts like a motherfucker. Do I wrap it in cold something or wrap it in hot something?
Being able to take an anti-inflammatory would be nice right about now.
*get your mind out of the gutter.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

2 comments:
finger in the car door ehh? guess we'll have to put you down...
Fingered...snicker. I know, out of the gutter. I was wondering when you and Steve became so open about that part of your life. :0)
I know putting ice on it hurts but do it anyway. Then take your useless Tylenol and convince yourself that it will be all better. You are definitely related to me...we are so graceful, aren't we? ha, ha.
Post a Comment