Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lately I've been a picture making machine. I love my camera. I want to just be outside all day taking pictures. It's especially great that it's been lighter outside for longer.

I went to Lincoln Park Zoo on Tuesday, and Brookfield today. Due to time constraints I only got to see about half the zoo each time. Brookfield was SOOOO packed. Stupid school kids. guh.

I have plans to go to Brookfield again on the 27th. Some friends from GA are coming up for some family thing for them, and they said we could hang out that Tuesday.

I have a doc appointment on monday. I need to remember to ask him if I can travel and stuff. I also need to see when my next ultrasound will be, or if he could schedule one for me if I don't necessarily need one. Maybe the bean will be more willing to show off it's privates this time.

More posts to come soon, loaded with lots of big pictures. :D

1 comment:

Betty BeadBug said...

Sometime in the near future you will be a picture taking fool in Georgia!
:0)