biggest amount I've had in a bank account, ever.
Kind of makes me sad.
Kind of makes me go "OMG APPLE LAPTOP NOW!!!"
I'm off to pay some credit card bills, and wait on my $600 check. I need to see if that medical transcription job can be done on a mac, cause I hear they're the best for image and art stuff.
Working makes my hips hurt. :(
I want to be working from home so I can get my nose back to being pierced. I liked it. Plus the whole being with the baby thing. of course.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

2 comments:
just keep adding to it, make it a hobby.. good job!!
I don't want to seem greedy but maybe you can float your old Auntie a loan since you appear to be flush....:0)
The more you have saved the more apt you will be able to work from home.
Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment