I had someone ask me what my blog name meant. To be clear, (and I thought it was) think of the phrase "heart of gold". It's one of those things writers like because it sums up a lot about a person in a neat little package. How would one envision someone with a heart that's just gold-plated?
Seriously folks, this has nothing to do with where you put your food. :[
Georgia is fun, and the time is fleeting as usual. Last night Steve said we could stay another day, which is nice of him. I think he's thinking that if we're going to be driving all night it will be easier on him to get back into the swing of things for work the next night.
I am going to have a TON of pictures for you all.
39" Hand Carved Oak Walking Stick
-
39" hand carved oak walking stick $50 you can contact me at 678-423-6541 or
via email at crickhollowcarving@gmail.com
13 years ago

2 comments:
I had a feeling that's what it meant.
Heart OF GOLD is what you have sweet girl!!!
Have fun in Georgia.Take lots of pictures os Dexter with his grauntie and gruncle and cousins.
xo
Post a Comment