Tuesday, April 21, 2009

6 more days!

Then I will be in Georgia! I can't wait to introduce the little guy to all the new little guys down there. I can't wait to have him meet Julie, Clay, and the boys. I might even take her up on the offer to babysit him all the time.

The car has been tinkered with and looked over and is running better than when we got it. The brakes are fixed, oil is changed and we're ready to go. I have some laundry to do and another physical therapy appointment for Dex tomorrow, and after that it's packing, packing, and more packing. Then it's driving, driving, and more driving. I am so excited about it now, but we'll see how we all feel (Julia included) after spending 10-12 hours in a car with a baby who wants nothing to do with it. Hopefully I can be extra silly and string up some toys or something to distract her from hating not being held by her mom. Pray for me folks, I'll be in a car going from Chicago to Newnan, GA with a 7 month old and a 3 month old in the car. Yikes.

4 comments:

Betty BeadBug said...

I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. With all the craziness it has been my happy thought. :-) Now I just need to get in gear and try to get some of this craziness organized!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Sounds like it's going to be a fun trip!

Junebug said...

The trip will be well worth it.
Dexter will be the first greatnephew to meet his Grantie Julie.You might as well forget you have a son while you are there as the Perry's will take him over with much love.
Have fun and play Oldie Maid with James.Hug Patrick from me.Hug Julie so hard for me and hug Clay hard so he hugs you harder.
Most of all have FUN!!!!

Clay Perry said...

youre coming to visit?