Today I got a call from a friend I used to work with and live with before I met Steve. She's working for a vehicle parts distribution place in O'Hare airport. I know she got promoted but I'm not sure exactly what she's doing now. She offered me a job in receiving. I want to take it, but I don't. I need to get my license before I get it, but I need to get that anyway. It would make enough to cover daycare and let us save more than we are now. I don't want Dex in daycare if I can help it though. I like spending my day with him. I like the freedom spending the day with him gets me.
I suppose I could try and see if my mom would watch him during the day during the week. I could pay her and it would help over the summer. This would also just be temporary until the medical transcription stuff starts paying off. I would have my own money, my own insurance, and I could support the group of us if Steve lost his job or got hurt or whatever.
Why am I so hesitant? Why does my gut keep telling me no when it's obviously a good thing?
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

1 comment:
Go for it!
Post a Comment