It kind of bugs me that I look at my kid and can only feel bad. I hate that we're in this crappy situation and that his dad and I weren't more settled when he came along.
I wasted so much time and money on Steve's dad, and that's only a third of what Steve wasted on him. Then the guy has the effing nuts to tell Steve "I didn't ask you to come here." (even though he did, and begged Steve to stay when the lease was up.)
Tomorrow we're taking some things over to Steve's Mom's and I'll have more room to move and pack and I should be feeling better but I just can't, and I still can't sleep.
That being said, I do love my son and I am really blessed and don't really have anything to complain about besides menial stuff. Doesn't make the constant rush of menial stuff any easier to sift through and try to forget about.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

3 comments:
We're going to Vegas tomorrow. We'll try to win some $$ so we can buy a commune. You guys are welcome to join, and help us farm our square foot garden.
Vegas pending.
I hope it gets better.
Things will get better. Keep your chin up!
Just keep packing Laurie.
You will soon be out of there and on to the start of something better.
Steve's mom will get to know you better and love you all the more.It's Steve's dads loss.xo
Post a Comment