I don't know how many of you read my other blog. (Well, read is the wrong term. it's mainly just pictures)
You should, because I post fun stuff and it's easy to flip through and full of cute babies!
Here's a taste, sorry for the crap quality. It was taken on my cell phone.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

2 comments:
Oh Wow!!! What a cutie. Man, look at those gorgeous rosy cheeks. He's amazing. I can't wait to see him in person. Wouldn't it be cool if when he and Silas met they shook hands? That'd be cool. Especially since neither of them probably knows how to do that yet.
Maybe the old soul that could have been reincarnated into part of their psyche knows.
Woo! Cool video!
121959My ever alert don't want to miss a thing life has to offer.
Dexter you are a smart little boy.
mommy and daddy watch out when he starts crawling.Nothing will be safe .He will want to check it aAll out.
love you Dex.
xo
Post a Comment