He's in champaign, which is about an hour or so outside where grandma and grandpa live. They told us they weren't going to do anything for his birthday, even told my parents not to get a hotel room down there and then they sent us pictures on our cell phones of his cake and balloons. :(
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I am sorry.
39" Hand Carved Oak Walking Stick
-
39" hand carved oak walking stick $50 you can contact me at 678-423-6541 or
via email at crickhollowcarving@gmail.com
While I've Been Away....
-
Santa was there too - James couldn't resist taking a picture with the big
guy.
Silas popped in for a visit and they had some guy time behind the building
...
Yeah!
-
As I have written earlier, I really like Resident Evil. So when I found out
that we had a Gamestop that had a bunch of cheap Resident Evil games, I
could ...
4 comments:
where is he?
I agree, how can you tell someone happy birthday if you don't know where the are?
He's in champaign, which is about an hour or so outside where grandma and grandpa live. They told us they weren't going to do anything for his birthday, even told my parents not to get a hotel room down there and then they sent us pictures on our cell phones of his cake and balloons. :(
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
I am sorry.
Post a Comment