
This delightful guy's name is Dexter. This makes Steve all the more excited about the name.
Kris and Lili still don't want me to name the Bean Dexter.
A lot of stuff has been wearing on me and driving me crazy. I still don't have the bookmarks finished. The only website I can find that will make them for me only makes them 1" by 3". I suppose that's an alright size for a bookmark.
I still have no idea what to serve at the shower. I've got some ideas rattling around. Hopefully something will present itself before I have to run around in panic mode.
The middle name is Bryan now. Steve let me pick it. :D

5 comments:
if he ends up looking that like i shall fall to my knees and begin to worship the bean as all knowing and powerful
It's freakazoid! He was a cartoon superhero of the animaniacs variety. :D
Call me or meet me somewhere on line tonight and we will figure out a menu that you will love and won't break the bank. k?
Of course you will fall down
I remember watching mainly of those episodes with you and your siblings. I would get home from work around the time you guys would get home from school and we would all veg on the couch.
I miss you.
Put a random number of dishes that you can serve at the shower in the toilet. Then flush the toilet, reach in, and pick one out before it goes in, then you serve that dish with some nice toilet water as a refreshment.
Post a Comment