Dex is barely moving today. I feel a little bit every couple hours, but it's in the realm of not sure if it's him or those fake contractions I feel every once in awhile. I wish he would just kick the hell out of me. He should beat on his mother while he not only can get away with it, but will be duly praised for doing so.
I ran into another issue with the name. My brother asked if we were going to call him Dex, and I said yes. He said that's awfully close to Fox. This had crossed my mind. I really hope that Kris and Lili don't think I'm trying to steal their name thunder. Steve really, really, really loves the name. I want to let him get something he wants for once.
Everything gives me heartburn now. It feels like I've swallowed something that was still way too hot. :(
I got some RSVPs for my baby shower, which is making me excited. I have no idea what kind of food I will have there besides the cake and tons upon tons of watermelon. I love it so much now that I bet I could even eat the rind.
I also have been taking daily naps. I never nap. Sometimes I wake up and can feel my heartbeating in my entire chest. It's been like that since before I was pregnant, but I wonder if it's a blood pressure issue.
I know it will be a blood pressure issue if I keep harping on it.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

3 comments:
You said nap to me...it is like someone else telling Homer Simpson "floor pie". Mmmmmm.
Why not just name him archibold and then just be done with it?
I'll run archibold by steve, see what he thinks. :D
Post a Comment