I keep getting more votes for Dexter. Even Steve's mom likes it. This leaves me in a bit of a predicament, middle name wise. Here's a list of some options. Steve hasn't given a direct opinion of any of them. Gimme some feedback if you want.
Bryan (my dad's middle name)
Alan(Steve's dad's middle name)
Joseph(Steve's middle name and his dad's first)
Steven
Elliot
William
I need to see what my great grandpa and grandpas names and middle names are/were. I know my mom's dad's middle name is William. It'd be nice to pick something from the family There's a ton of Freds so not that, but I need to look into his middle name.
Alright, enough rambling. The green sludge cough attack has dissapated (sp?) for now it seems. I've been loading up on vitamin C and robitussin. The baby is moving fine and I'm right on schedule for all the dates they've thrown at me. It's end of september or bust.
Oh! I also went to a fair and my nephew turned one. Check out the photog bucket and let me know what you think of my skills now that I've been let loose with my digital camera.
Renaissance Fair
Fox's Bday
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

6 comments:
I love all the pictures but especially the birthday ones. Happy Birthday Fox! Grauntie loves you.
xo
daniel clayton i think is the best choice
We already have a Daniel Clayton. Now if they wanted to add Daniel OR Clayton that might be different. I will end up picking my own nick name for him so his "real" name won't really matter. Right Lola?
He's going to wonder why everyone's calling him Bean. Or Hobo. :D
thats it, i shall call him bean regardless of the actual name, then i shall follow it with "im looking for my watch"
I like William because it's phosisticated.
Post a Comment