I've got a list or two going, and it needs some narrowing down. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Girl Names:
Emily
Lillith
Sarah
Evelyn
Amelia
Marianne
Helena
Zoe
Evangeline
Clara
Clarisse
Rose
Alice
Molly
Boy Names:
Dylan
James (middle name, we've already got a bunch)
Alexis
Andrew
Dexter
Calvin
Bartleby(only as a middle name and only if he's being difficult)
Artemis
Jacob
Zeke
Zachary
Bryan
Daniel
Lemme know what you think.
39" Hand Carved Oak Walking Stick
-
39" hand carved oak walking stick $50 you can contact me at 678-423-6541 or
via email at crickhollowcarving@gmail.com
13 years ago

3 comments:
boy: zachary elias
girl: robin lilith
Steve's not a fan of the Z names. I like Zachary Elias.
If it's a girl it's pretty much Emily Lillith.
Steve likes Calvin and Dexter for boy names, I like Dylan James.
I like many of them but am going to print it out, take it home and then poll the residents and get back to you either on the phone or Monday at the latest. :0) I like the names that Steve likes but for some reason I really like Dylan James and of course Emily Lilith..classic but not dorky or anything.
I better get home, it is the weekend!
Post a Comment