Thursday, April 3, 2008

*insert angry growl here*

THIS makes me livid. I think I left a pretty decent comment on it. There's a chance he's not even talking about me, but it fits my situation. Especially through his eyes.

Am I really that horrible for not getting rid of it once I first started feeling sick?

It's not like he even knows my financial situation anyways.

I wish I had just been shallow and petty and told him no, I wouldn't date him because I thought he was unattractive. I wish I would've said "I really am just continuing to date you because I like your friends a lot.

What the hell is with ex boyfriends making me feel horrible about being pregnant? I'm tempted to write Damon and ask him if he's got anything negative to say while I'm already feeling down, or if he'd like to wait until I get back up on my emotional feet again.

almost 10 more days.

4 comments:

Betty BeadBug said...

Maybe he thinks he knows enough to comment as he is the poster child for Mama's Boy's everywhere. He is just realizing that this means you are really never ever going to change your mind and come back. He was hoping Steve would leave then maybe you would need him and he could lower himself to take you back. As if.....
Concentrate on the bean and remind him how much his "Grauntie" loves him/her and I cannot wait till he/she is here. I will love him right up. Money helps but it doesn't mean anything in the big scheme of things beyond making life easier. Kids do not worry over much about things as long as they really have you. Because that is what they want. Maybe material things replaced time and attention and that is why he thinks fiscal planning is so great? I mean, he did not have a Dad around so maybe he does not realize that Steve is going to be as good at it as you are. You will figure it out, we all did.
xo

Unknown said...

who is that?

HeartofGoldPlate said...

it's Justin. He played it off like he wasn't talking about me. Whatever, he made his livejournal entries so I can't read them anymore so I could care less. He's a cheap pretentious jerk who needs a good kick in the face.

Unknown said...

what a strange little person