Tuesday, April 22, 2008

If I EVER get asked to return to cvs, someone slap me in the head and tell me NO!!!

Quitting there again has just made me feel useless, like I can't hold down a job, and like I'm no good at this responsibility thing.

I hate that place so much, so why do I feel so bad for leaving them?

It still hurts a lot that TJ was being such a prick. Is it selfish to think this is a long time coming? That, maybe, he's freaking out about the fact that Steve is around for keeps? I'm so glad they tossed their relationship leftover my way. He's been so great.

I'm so sick of people not worth it making me feel so bad about myself. I know I have shortcomings, and I never have professed any kind of perfection. I know my social skills are shot, and I've burned bridges. I still have it in my head that I'm a relatively good hearted person. Stop me if I'm wrong...

It's kind of like, why did I come back here for everyone to drift further away from me? Then again, if I hadn't moved back I wouldn't have ended up with Steve. I might still be with Justin. Ew.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

to the people who really matter your actions arent important in the long run. someone may get pissed because of this or that, but if they are worth it, the relationship wont change. you may go through periods of anger & not speaking, or hurt feelings etc, but your "status" wont change. if it does, then fuck 'em... their loss

Betty BeadBug said...

What Clay said...so there!