This weekend, in chronological order, I found out I was pregnant, got a raging sinus/allergy thing attacking my nose/throat, sat through a superbowl full of cigarette smokers in the smallest front room ever, walked home in the rain, and lost my glasses in said rain.
Still with me?
Ok, so I also had a wonderful weekend full of visits with folks I haven't seen in awhile, a long relaxing train ride, and plenty of time to listen to the playlists megan lovingly put on my ipod.
I have a tentative interview later on today. Movie Theater. It's minimum wage but it's something until one of those places I sent my resume calls me back.
this no caffeine thing is really starting to get to this Coke fiend.
-

3 comments:
Gestation is a tricky process and babies in the womb have little patience. But do stay away from the cafiene, it's no good to anybody.
Speaking of babies in wombs, I put my head on Ding Dong's stomach the other day and got kicked in the head. I'm sure she's teaching it to be mean to me already.
I'll keep my fingers crossed here and hope for the best.
P.S. If you'd learn to keep your pants on this wouldn't have happened to you.
YOU LOST YOUR GLASSES????
yes, glasses are lost. I put them in my pocket, as to avoid being blind from the rain on them, and when I got home they weren't in my pocket.
I then (sometimes literally, on account of the snow and slush) retraced my steps to go looking for where they could've fallen. No such luck. I checked twice. :(
Post a Comment