Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Writer's Block and Megan missing.

"I was not content to believe in a personal devil and serve him, in the ordinary sense of the word. I wanted to get hold of him personally and become his chief of staff."-Aleister Crowley

Steve is watching 3 Kings. It's much better than I thought it'd be. Then again, I've been emailing and chatting through most of it. Sometimes I confuse Matt Damon with Mark Wahlberg. It was especially frustrating watching, and then critiquing, The Departed. I don't really think they look the same, they just get crossed in my mind sometimes.

I've been sleeping more lately, and it's been making me sad, because there's so much to do around the apartment and I just don't have the energy to do it. Steve works all the time, so I don't expect him to do anything either. He keeps his things tucked away somewhere neatly and that's all I ask. I really want to get things organized down there. If anything it will give me more fuel to get after Steve's dad. If a pregnant lady can clean, so can he. You all should see the state of it. The upstairs nauseates me, and that's not just the bean talking.

I wish I could still be living at megan's. I was writing then. I worked at Rolling Stones then. I had good things going for me. I just really liked the idea of living with Steve, and the money I was making at CVS. I miss the all night movie fests, tv show and music introductions, etc. etc.

You can't go back, though. So I'm looking forward and keeping an eye out for my medical card so I can have a doctor tell me the bean is safe, properly placed, and covered in enough juice. The waiting is annoying, but that could be the bean talking.

No comments: