Friday, February 22, 2008

Birth Daze.

I left my phone charger at my parents' house. My phone ran out of juice. Having no land line I am definitely lost without it.

The vitamins I've been taking have been making my stomach hurt. I think. I can only base this on having taken one a couple hours ago, and my stomach hurting an hour or 2 after, and not letting up. It's a mix of nausea and pain. Sort of like heartburn, but without the acidy taste/feeling.

Feeds my hypochondria and that's definitely irritating.

I wish I still worked nights, or that Steve worked during the day. I miss him when I'm sleeping.

I still don't know if I work tomorrow. I could've called but I am without phone. I'll probably just go by there tomorrow. We'll probably be out anyways. Hopefully.

Oh well, not all my time off is lost. I got some laundry done. Go me! and in only one day! Woo!

Also, and it kind of pains me to admit this, I'm excited America's Next Top Model is on again. I've increasingly become addicted to that show. And sometimes not just because of the photo shoot ideas.

OH YEAH! Speaking of photos, Steve gave me one of my presents early! He prefaced it with "I know I couldn't afford the camera you wanted, but I know you love to take pictures and you've only got your phone." Then, he handed me a Polaroid camera. I know the film is god Awful Expensive, but I'm so excited. He got me 2 ten packs of film, and I'm already almost done with the first one. He said I've got another present coming, that will probably be here Saturday. I'm hoping it's something I blatantly hinted at. :D


24 is 42 backwards. For those well read, that should have some rather foreboding significance. Then again, not knowing the question, I can't possibly be 100% convinced it's the opposite of the answer to everything. We shall see.

Also: Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Happy birthday Dear Smelly Zoo Monkey! Happy Birthday to Me!

1 comment: