A) I am moving tomorrow, or bust.
B) He tried to kick Dexter and I out last night.
C) I am going to be without internet there for a few days. Will try my best to get back to all you avid readers (who never comment anymore :D ) soon.
Come help me move! seriously!
-

4 comments:
Who tried to kick you out?
Steve's Dad. It's long and involved but it's something I don't have to deal with after tomorrow.
I do so comment...verbally when we have a marathon session on the phone. That and I tagged you...snicker, snicker. That is exactly right...you won't have to deal with it he will. He'll have plenty of time to look back and consider.
Ironically enough the word verification is abusers...swear to God.
If I was there I would take my boyfriend aka Bean/Hobo and go somewhere so you would have no interruptions.You could just pack and pack some more.
Missy Laurie I do comment.
Send me your new address.
Post a Comment