I have seriously been contemplating the idea of being a surrogate. It pays pretty well, and I think I would be ok with someone getting the baby they so desperately want if it means I would have a nice down payment on a house.
Does anyone have any experience with that? Any glaring red flags I need to look out for?
I really kinda liked being pregnant. I know every pregnancy is different, but I think I would like to do it again, and I'd love to let someone have a baby that they wouldn't normally have on their own. Man, $25,000 plus compensation sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

1 comment:
I tagged you, go to my blog. Don't be mad at me...the Goblinz made me do it.
Post a Comment