All I want for Christmas is a new place to live. :[
Steve's dad decided to smoke last night. After we all agreed that as long as Dexter lived here he wouldn't. He didn't do it because it's 15 outside, he didn't do it because his back hurt too much to stand. He did it because Dexter was crying when Steve left for work. Like usual, he asked to hold Dex when he was screaming and upset because he needed to eat. We've told him time and time again that he can hold Dex once we get him calmed down. Instead of repeating himself for the 50 millionth time, he just said "Deal with it" and Steve's dad took that as "I'll smoke a cigarette to get their attention." He actually said to Steve "I don't know why she's being a baby about ONE cigarette." Then he said that he was smoking it because we wouldn't sit and talk with him about all our crap being in the living room. Verbatim: "How does it feel to be snubbed? Ask her how she feels being snubbed?" Then he said he didn't have to ask his son if he could smoke in his own home. Then why even say you'd stop??? Why smoke, and endanger my son's life, to try and prove some stupid point?
I guess Steve said he wasn't going to see Dex if that was his tactics, because I heard his Dad say "If your Grandma never sees him before she dies then I don't have a son."
Who says that to their kid??? To the kid who supported them for the better part of the last 4 years. Oh yeah I know who would say that, the same guy who calls his kid an asshole.
I'm scared of this guy. I really want out of here, and I don't think we have any options. :[
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

4 comments:
This has to be a two part answer one is the truth the other a lie but did I mention you decide which is which. First it is very difficult to take a whole family and moe it in with another, not only for space reasons but personalities. Things happen for a reason I keep telling myself. confront and explain in these harsh times moms have to work to make ends meet and when dad has to take a crap job to pay the bills well it makes us appreciate our parents.
Why smoke, and endanger my son's life, to try and prove some stupid point?
I guess Steve said he wasn't going to see Dex if that was his tactics,
When it comes to children you dont want to take any chances do you, no matter how insignificant, you wonder how can someone with their same blood be so ignorant and say deal with it leaving you with no alternatives why dont they understand what they are doing instead of trying to brush it off..It would piss you of im sure if he said...try air purifiers and if I dont smoke these ciggaretes they are going to have to live in a box in my pocket.
Well that wasn't...very nice.
Well, anonymous, it's not like my parents made a rule that there would be no cats in the house, and then they bought a bunch of kittens just to prove a point to you.
If his dad said from the beginning he didn't want to stop smoking, I'd have dealt with it, because we had nowhere else to go. His dad was the one who was saying he'd stop, and he told Steve he was smoking so we would feel snubbed.
It's not like my mom and dad brought cats in to try and make you guys listen to them.
I think you and Steve should get an apartment for you,Steve and Dexter only!
You would have yourself out of his dads hair and problems and have your own space.That is what you need now.You 3 only someplace.Just think of it as stress frre and you would be on your own as a family.You will see the difference it will make.
Grandparents can visit enjoy your r and Dexters company.Get your own space put all your possesions out and enjoy your lives.I know you can do it and nobody will tell you what to do but yourselves.
xo
Post a Comment