Saturday, December 13, 2008

tis the season.

A) I hate the guy who will most likely become my father-in-law. I've never truly hated anyone before. I've also never had someone talk about what a bad mother I am, or called the person I love an asshole, or smoked to prove a point. When I saw that cigarette I wanted to put it out on his face. Not because he's a smoker. I know plenty of those, and they're wonderful people. I just wanted to put it out on his face because he's a close-minded jerk who doesn't deserve the son he ended up with. Here's an idea, if your son has constant ear infections (to the point of considering putting tubes in his ears) and the doc says smoking may be causing them, why not stop? Sorry. Just had to rant.

B) Steve is depressed and I don't know how to fix it. :(

C) My son has a red rash and a swollen gland behind his ear.

D) I'm too scared to ask Steve's mom if we can live with her. Although, it would be nice to tell that stupid jerk I prefer his ex-wife to him any day.

E) Dex smiles all the time, and he talks and he's getting so big. I can't wait until I really start to see his little personality and I can take him to the zoo and bake cookies for Santa and all that crap.

Merry Holidays to everyone, in case I don't get the chance to say it again before your respective ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Clay Perry said...

A) speak to him in the nonsensical terms I've taught you.. "biscuit" "there castle", then he'll just think you're crazy... but the looks of confusion are entertaining & you might as well be entertained while you're be insulted!
B) when depression hits you're boyfriend, go for the never fail fix.. give him a sammich & get naked!
C)oatmeal bath
D) the worst thing she could do is say no & insult you.. then you're right where you are now...
E) it's gas... but it's cute gas.. love him up, tomorrow he will be full of attitude and cocksure you're an idiot...

merry Christmas... mom... that's so surreal..