Saturday, January 2, 2010

Been very busy lately.





Amigurumi have begun to rule my life! That second picture is what I sent for a secret Santa gift exchange on the parenting forum I frequent. The 4th picture is the beginnings of a whole mess of animals I've been commissioned to make for my friend's daughter. Her list is in the background. There are at least 20 different animals on there. :D Everyone is saying I should sell them on Etsy, but I run into the problem that I make one animal and don't want to make it again for awhile. I guess I could do things made to order instead of having a stockpile saved up.

I need to look into the legality of posting the patterns for these, otherwise I'd have included them in here.

3 comments:

Mystery said...

Those are interesting..you can call them "squishies" (patent pending on name)

also why do you not subscribe to my blog

Junebug said...

So cute.
They will fill little hands nicely.
Little people will have nice new friends.
xo

Betty BeadBug said...

I love these! You must teach me, ok? xo xo