in the middle of our street, has needed some repairs. They include but are not limited to:
Brand new drywall in the downstairs bathroom
*New tanks for both toilets (half done)
Attaching the kitchen sink to the counter instead of just having in rest on it
De-gunking the kitchen drain
New drywall in the basement
sealing the basement from further flooding
*new outlet for sump-pump
*Replace water heater
*Replace water meter
Scrape stupid wallpaper borders from 2 bedrooms
Fix porch railing
*replace locks
*fix various leaks (half done)
get rid of mold in basement and downstairs bathroom
replace plate on front of fuse box
*replace kitchen sink faucet
Fix master bedroom door so it actually closes
I'm sure there are some more things I can't remember at the moment. We have to replace the doors, but that's more because we hate having HUGE windows in the middle of ours. We'll probably replace the interior doors as well because we don't really like the $20 crappy plastic ones they've put on there. They're all white and for some reason it's driving me nuts.
This whole situation has made me realize how infinitely valuable my father is as a human being. He is being so helpful and I absolutely love him for it. He's the best dad ever. If my grandpa lived closer we'd have this place in ship shape 2 times over by now. :D
We have a house! Dexter has his own room! We have room to have another baby in a couple years! We are homeowners and we got this place for a steal!
I'm excited, and not only because Dexter decided today was a good day to give kisses. :D
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

1 comment:
His kisses are the very best...I have been on the receiving end and what could be better? xo xo
Post a Comment