I've been crocheting a lot more now that Dex is pretty happy just hanging out on his own. (well, as happy as he can be now that he's getting teeth!) I have some stuff I'm trying to get done for a garage sale we plan on having either later next month or early July. We need toget a fund going to help with our down payment on a place before December.
HEY FOLKS! BUY MY USELESS CRAP!
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

2 comments:
Good God you're getting old fast.
If I were able to come you know I would buy something. If you are selling any of your projects I definitely would buy something...your crochet is not useless junk. It's nice you finally caught up to me age-wise. I've been waiting forever.
Post a Comment