There are quite a few days lately where I just resign myself to the fact that Dex will never talk. I'll never have another kid, the fear of my crappy parenting screwing them up too is pushing the idea from my brain.
These are also the days I just kind of feel worthless in general and I know, in my rational mind, that I just need to drudge through it and wait for tomorrow. It all just makes me kind of tired.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

1 comment:
So sorry about the bad day.
We all get these crappy days every now and then.
Please do not drive yourself crazy because he is not talking yet.
Remember he is a Male A small one at that.He just doesn't have anything to say.Remeber at our house he said bye-bye.Take that as a start.Maybe his next word will be No.Also remember he is such a laid back little boy right now he doesn't care about talking.
You are a great mother.You don't let him get away with anything.I like that he knows when you tell him no he knows what it means.
Remeber every baby does things when they are ready and not before.
I love little mommy please relax and enjoy your little boy.
xo
Post a Comment